Identifying And Fixing PDF Image Web Documents That Have Not Been Full Text Indexed
(Doc ID 2026201.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. How can we identify the documents whose Web documents was Not Full Text Indexed?
2. If the answer to #1 is not done in the Repository Manager, how can we get the identified documents to be ReSubmited to the IBR so that the Web document gets regenerated and the documents indexed?
3. How can we get a selected number of documents to be Re-Indexed without sending them to the IBR (i.e. without regenerating the Web document)?
4. Looking for a solution to the PDF Image documents that were added before migration that can not be found thru a Full Text search.
5. How to overcome the issue of sending large pdfs to IBR, in terms of number of pages and not the size of document?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document