BPM Composer - Business Objects Editor is unable to expand nested XML elements
(Doc ID 2031764.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In BPM Composer, the Business Objects Editor is not able to parse embedded schema elements and elements contained in imported schemas.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Log into BPM Composer, create a new project
2) Click the "Project Home" tab, then click "Business Objects"
3) Click "New Business Object" icon, enter a name for the business object, click "Advanced" and check the box "From XSD"
4) Click "Create" button
5) Click the PLUS icon, this opens the "New Business Object" dialog
6) Click the PLUS icon, this opens the "Import from file" dialog
7) Browse to select an xml schema file from the system
8) Import a "Russian doll" type schema, like the one below.
9) After importing, select the root element from the "New Business Object" dialog.
10) You will notice that the "shiporder" and "item" sub elements cannot be expanded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document