Wrong Oracle Home is Provided in Instance Properties Attributes in Oracle HTTP Server 12.1.3
(Doc ID 2035547.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OHS 12.1.3 collocated installation, wrong Oracle Home is provided in the Instance properties attributes.
The following steps reproduce the issue:
1. Login to Fusion Middleware Control of OHS 12.1.3 collocated installation.
2. Click on drop down of "WebLogic Domain" -> Select "System MBean Browser"
3. Select "Mbean name" for find and provide value "EMIntegrationCAMSystemComponent". Click on enter.
4. From "Configuration MBeans: EMIntegrationCAMSystemComponent:OHS" , select "Instance Properties"
5. ORACLE_HOME is pointing to MIDDLEWARE_HOME/wlserver/../ohs (or) MIDDLEWARE_HOME/ohs key=OracleHome, value=MW_HOME/wlserver/../ohs
6. ORACLE_HOME should be MW_HOME
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document