'Error=javax.naming.SizeLimitExceededException: [LDAP: error code 4 - Sizelimit Exceeded]' Provisioning Active Directory User
(Doc ID 2038607.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Health Care FastPath
When attempting to provision an Active Directory user for the Healthcare Console, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Configure WebLogic Server to use Active Directory as an authenticator.
2) Log on to the SSHI Console.
3) Go to Administration tab.
4) Double-click on User Provisioning.
5) Exception occurs in log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!