'Error=javax.naming.SizeLimitExceededException: [LDAP: error code 4 - Sizelimit Exceeded]' Provisioning Active Directory User
(Doc ID 2038607.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to provision an Active Directory user for the Healthcare Console, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Configure WebLogic Server to use Active Directory as an authenticator.
2) Log on to the SSHI Console.
3) Go to Administration tab.
4) Double-click on User Provisioning.
5) Exception occurs in log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document