Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using WebCenter Sites across two or more different browser tabs, approval can sometimes approve an asset for the wrong site.
1. User has access to both "Site 1" & "Site 2".
2. User logs in to WC Sites and opens "Site 1".
3. An Asset is opened and the "Approve" button is selected in a new tab [Tab 2].
4. In Tab 1, User navigates to "Site 2".
5. User switches to Tab 2 where the Asset was previously opened to Approve in Step 3.
6. Now, User tries to approve this asset. The asset gets approved to "Site 2" instead of "Site 1" where this asset was first opened for approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms