Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3 to 10.3.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JSP's are not recompiled by the Weblogic JSP compiler if for example the JSP is updated but it still has an old timestamp.
The issue can be reproduced by following below steps.
- Create a project with one jsp.
- Modify the jsp content to be Version 1.
- Save the jsp to somewhere else: last modified: 01/01/2015 11:00 AM.
- Modify the jsp content again to be Version 2: 01/01/2015 11:10 AM.
- Precompile the web project then deploy it exploded.
- Hit the page from browser,notice Version 2 in the browser output.
- Replace the jsp with the version 1 saved earlier.
- Hit the page from browser again, it still shows Version 2 in browser output.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms