OPSS - Cross Domain Issue After Rolling Back WLS PSU And Applying One-offs Org.kp.iam.kpim.ui.exception.KPI
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Platform Security for Java - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) It is Java/Web application deployed on WL DomainA and OIM/SOA deployed on WL DomainB.
2) Have been “Enable Cross Domain Security between those 2 domains. From DomainA to DomainB. As documented on:
11g Release 1 (10.3.3)
Part Number E13952-03
3) Once WL PSU patches for 10.3.6 was applied on WL DomainA.
4) Follow messages reported in the diagnostics.log file on DomainA when it tries to connect to DomainB.
4) If WLS PSU patches rollback then it starts working.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms