Incorrect Zoom-level With Gantt Chart When Consuming as Task Flow in WebCenter Portal
(Doc ID 2054270.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deploying a task flow with an ADF Gantt Chart Component as shared library for WebCenter Portal,
the following issues are observed:
- When searching for resources in the Gantt Chart, the result are always displayed in a 1-year zoom level regard less of what being configured.
The start-date and end-date range also doesn't match what user has entered.
- Next to "Zoom IN/Out.." it shows another dropdown with (Default,1 week,1Month etc.).
This drop-down should not be displaying.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Test the ADF Gantt Chart in standalone JDeveloper and confirm the chart works as expected.
- Deploy the chart as shared library for WebCenter Portal.
- Consume the chart in WebCenter Portal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document