Last updated on MAY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Outside In Technology - Version 8.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following questions pertain to the SCCOPT_NUMBERFORMAT option documented here.
1. It is not clear which values are influenced by the fields cDecimalSep, cThousandSep, szCurrencySymbol and wCurrencyPosition. For example, when a simple Excel file containing a $-Value and an €-Value are converted, there is no effect in changing the content of the fields. Can you explain or provide a small working example?
2. Is it possible not to fill the "currency-fields" of the structure named above and only use the fields for date and time formatting?
3. szCurrencySymbol: "The string used for the currency symbol when formatting currency." How is the length of the field determined? There is no field like dwNumBytesCurrencySymbol in the structure (analog to szNumBytesAM).
4. wCurrencyPosition: "Flags that indicate the positioning of the currency symbol when formatting currency. Only six specific filters are supported: SOC6, WG2, WK4, WK6, WPW, and VISO."
What is meant by the filters named?
5. What are the values for the flags SCCVW_CURRENCY_LEADS, SCCVW_CURRENCY_TRAILS, SCCVW_CURRENCY_SPACE, SCCVW_CURRENCY_NOSPACE?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms