Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS2 (OAM 18.104.22.168) DCC Logout Fails - No Error But No Prompt For Re Login In Same Browser Session
(Doc ID 2060004.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS2 (OAM 126.96.36.199) Detached Credential Collector (DCC) authentication has been implemented for an ADF application.
OAM login and logout appear to be working - successful logout is confirmed on clicking Logout in the application.
However when the protected ADF application page is accessed again in the same browser session the page is displayed without the need to relogin. So logout is not effectively expiring the OAM session.
Steps to reproduce
1. Access the ADF application.
2. The OAM DCC login page is displayed.
3. Submit valid credentials.
4. The ADF application page is displayed.
5. Click the Logout link.
6. "Successful logout" page is displayed.
7. Access the ADF application: the application page is displayed without prompt for OAM (re)login.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document