OAM DCC Logout Fails - No Error But No Prompt For Re Login In Same Browser Session
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Detached Credential Collector (DCC) authentication has been implemented for an ADF application.
OAM login and logout appear to be working - successful logout is confirmed on clicking Logout in the application.
However when the protected ADF application page is accessed again in the same browser session the page is displayed without the need to relogin. So logout is not effectively expiring the OAM session.
Steps to reproduce
1. Access the ADF application.
2. The OAM DCC login page is displayed.
3. Submit valid credentials.
4. The ADF application page is displayed.
5. Click the Logout link.
6. "Successful logout" page is displayed.
7. Access the ADF application: the application page is displayed without prompt for OAM (re)login.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms