Document List Viewer Customizations Missing After Upgrade.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading a new version of any type of document the document title is set to the Filename and not the original title.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Select a document in the list view.
- Upload a new version, pressing the "Upload New Version" button.
- Select a file with a different filename from the document title.
- After the file is uploaded the list viewer shows the filename and not the document title.
- The user then, has to correct the title in WebCenter Content.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms