ORA-02291 Error When Importing 4.1.x Page Import into APEX 5.0
(Doc ID 2062202.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version 5.0 and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Developers are receiving an ORA-02291 error trying to export a page to an APEX 5.0.0 environment.
The same process, same import script ran without any error on an APEX 4.1.1 environment.
- Only the application pages with a flash charts failed.
The non-flash chart pages imported without any problems.
- The failing source files were exported from APEX 4.1.1.00.23.
* Upgrade to 5.0.1
* Configure single scripts (401 / 460) for testing.
* Import page through 5.0.1 GUI (401)
* Import f111_page_460.sql
Entered no values at the prompts.
No errors / hang.
* Import f111_page_401.sql
(Scripts used: f111_page_401.sql / f111_page_460.sql / Runs_FlashScripts_APEX5_401a.sql / Runs_FlashScripts_APEX5_460.sql)
- Importing the 4.1.1 f111_page_401.sql in the GUI runs without error in 5.0.
- When importing the 5.0 created export file, then the change is reflected with the GUI import.
- The same SQL migration scripts have been used since APEX 3.x, and only fail in a 5.0 installation.
- The same problem can be reproduced internally.
Upgraded instance from APEX 4.1.1 to APEX 5.0.1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document