ODI-10084 / ODI-10082 Error When Attempting to Modify a Model Referenced by Foreign Key
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to modify a model that is referenced by another model through a Foreign Key by a user who does not have access to the model referencing the FK, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- ODI user 1 is the owner of model A.
- ODI user 1 has read permissions for model B.
- ODI user 2 is the owner of model B.
- ODI user 2 has no permissions over model A.
- User 1 creates an FK on a table of model A to a table of model B.
- User 2 opens his table of model B and makes any change pressing save button.
- User 2 receives the error and is unable to modify the table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms