JMSOrderException after Migration of Path Service
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3 to 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Path Service is migrated, some servers in the cluster report JMSOrderException caused by PersistentStoreException on UOO send.
Below is the scenario, using which, the issue can be replicated:
- There are 4 servers Server-1,Server-2,Server-3 and Server-4 in a cluster, all of them are running.
- There are 4 JMSservers JMSServer-1,JMSServer-2,JMSServer-3 and JMSServer-4.
- A JDBC store is targeted to Path service.
- Path service is configured for a uniform distributed destination and is targeted to a migratable target.
- Send UOO messages to the cluster by jmeter and make sure every JMSServer has received the message.
- Migrate Path service from Server-1 to Server-2 and send UOO messages once again.
- As a result, Server-1 and Server-2 can receive the messages normally, Server-3 and Server-4 can't receive the messages, and a error message as follows, is thrown at the Client-Side(Jmeter).
The change that provokes he issue is the manual migration of the Path Service.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms