Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Oracle Virtual Server x86-64
In Exalogic Virtual rack running April 2015 PSU issue of unable to connect to Exalogic Guest vServers over Infiniband networks is observed. Ping and SSH to guest vServer over both EoIB and IPoIB networks fails.
The only way to login to guest vServer is via "xm console" command.
Below are list of symptoms which are seen.
- Ping and SSH to guest vServers fails on both EoIB and IPoIB networks
- Ping to guest vServers from outside the rack over EoIB also fails.
- VNICs status on the gateway switches is shown as WAIT-IOA
- "ibstat" command on the vserver does not return any output
- ifconfig output from vserver does not show the correct network information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms