SandboxNotFoundException: MDS-01805: Error When Creating New or Accessing Sandboxes
(Doc ID 2073813.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2020
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a sandbox or go to access a sandbox, the following error is seen in the log:
The issue was reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a sandbox and make sure that the database runs out of tablespace during the sandbox creation
2. Increase the tablespace and bounce the servers
3. Log in to OIM and try to create a new sandbox and one sees the error mentioned above in the logs.
1. Create or import a new sandbox to view few UDF settings, but don't published it and later try to delete this sandbox.
2. After that try to access Sandboxes section and the error mentioned above in the logs is seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!