Last updated on APRIL 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The federation flow on multiple calls works fine for the first few mins (20-30 mins approx). After 20 mins, when you initiate the federation flow again, it throws the Oracle Blue screen error.
The session expiry time set by the application is 60 mins.
This is happening in all the browsers. (Chrome, IE, firefox, Safari)
Steps to reproduce:
1) federation link to the application : https:///login/sso/saml?idp=tms
2) Federation Application loads its home page. Login successful.
3) Revisit the federation link to the application in another tab immediately.
4) Federation Application loads its home page. A new session id, req_session, oam id will be created and these will be passed through the Headers
5) Revisit the Federation link to the application after 25 - 30 mins in another tab
6) Federation application throws blue screen error page.A new session id, req_session, oam id will be created and mismatch in OAM JSESSION ID and blue screen occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms