How to Create a WCC Profile With a Default Security Group That is Also "info only"
(Doc ID 2083881.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to default the security group in WCC profiles. Profiles are created in WCC with a profile trigger of the IdcProfile metadata field. Selected a default value for the security group and made it an "Info only" field.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a new Rule, and with the other fields, select Security Group.
- Select the default value for Security Group field to one of the actual security groups (eg. Marketing).
- Make the Security Group field "Info Only"
- Create a new Profile and select that particular rule.
- On the Profile check-in page, it is expected to have the Security Group field to be selected as "Marketing", as it is set as default, but it shows "Public" as default.
There is a requirement to keep the Security Group "info only" field, so Authors cannot change it, but this cannot be done since it is not defaulting to the correct security group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document