FrameworkFolders Shows Filename of A Old Revision
(Doc ID 2084452.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a folder Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) WebUI with FrameworkFolders component, it lists files in the folder. However, it seems to use metadata (filename, last modified date, and so on) of an "old" revision even after I checked in a new revision to it.
You can see the symptom with following steps:
- check in a new content to a folder with content "test_a.txt"
- see the content in FrameworkFolder(FF)'s WebUI and Content Information page
--> both of them shows correct filename
- check out the content uploaded in step 1, and check in new revision with another filename "test_abc.txt"
- see the content in FF's WebUI again
--> (PROBLEM) the file name is still "test_a.txt"
- Also, see the content's information page
--> (PROBLEM) the file name in Folder Path is still "test_a.txt", even though the current revision's file name (the filename in "Native File" section) is correct value "test_abc.txt"
This issue is not only during displaying filename, but also affects sorting.
This issue occurs after applied Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.12.
(It does not occur in BP 184.108.40.206.11 or before)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document