Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Validation popup does not stretch properly when the error text and the attribute label are very large.
You can follow the below steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Unzip ErrorMessagesLayout.zip.
2. Open ErrorMessagesLayout.jws in JDeveloper 126.96.36.199.
3. Edit Model.jpx to reflect your database and correct the SID. You need to connect to HR schema.
4. Run home.jspx.
5. When the browser opens, enter 222 in the field "This is another even longer label than the one below" and 222 in the field "This is a very very long label." Then, click on the "CreateInsert" button.
6. You should see a popup window that does not show all the label, but it is stretchable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms