Logout Is Not Taking Place in ASDK MDC setup
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Users Logs in to a website using credentials (Authentication is done using ASDK).
- User's session gets created on OAM instances in both the data centers.
- Obssocookie contains the Token after the successful authentication.
- Token is used to build the userSession Object using OAM ASDK (11g Version)
- Logoff() method is called on userSession Object.
- This call deletes the user's session from OAM server in one datacenter. It does not delete the user's session from the other data center.
- User accesses the website again and user is not prompted for the login again.
The logoff() method is not clearing the user session on the all the instances of OAM across datacenters.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms