OIM Users Unable To Resize The Columns of the User Accounts Table
(Doc ID 2086809.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Identity Self Service User Details - Accounts table: if you minimize the size of the far right five columns, you will not be able to re-size them to original size.
1. Login to OIM Self Service.
2. Under Administration, click Users.
3. Search for a user.
4. Click on User to bring up User Details.
5. Click Accounts Tab.
6. Note the Accounts table has the following column headings- Row, Application Instance, Resource, Account Name, Provisioned On, Status, Account Type, Request ID.
7. If you minimize the size of the five right-most columns (Application Instance, Resource, Account Name, Provisioned On, Status, Account Type, Request ID), they will not be able to be re-expanded later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!