Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Identity Self Service User Details - Accounts table: if you minimize the size of the far right five columns, you will not be able to re-size them to original size.
1. Login to OIM Self Service.
2. Under Administration, click Users.
3. Search for a user.
4. Click on User to bring up User Details.
5. Click Accounts Tab.
6. Note the Accounts table has the following column headings- Row, Application Instance, Resource, Account Name, Provisioned On, Status, Account Type, Request ID.
7. If you minimize the size of the five right-most columns (Application Instance, Resource, Account Name, Provisioned On, Status, Account Type, Request ID), they will not be able to be re-expanded later.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms