Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the af:query component and Personalizing a Saved Search in Jdeveloper 126.96.36.199, the Run Automatically checkbox cannot be unselected.
If this is an intended behavior, then a message should appear to the user saying that this can not be done .
OS: Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
af:query component and Personalizing a Saved Search
1. Unzip ADFSearchApp.zip
2. Open JDeveloper 188.8.131.52 and open ADFSearchApp.jws
3. Edit the Connection in the Model.jpx according to your database which will connect to hr schema
4. Build both the Model and the ViewControler.
5. Run Main.jspx
6. Click the hour glass in front of the DepartmentId and double click on 30
7. Click Save and then enter a name for the saved search.
8. This should display some data. On the right corner, you should see a drop down for Saved Search, click on it and then select Personalize
9. The Personalize Saved Searches box will appear. Uncheck the "Run Automatically" checkbox and click Apply button.
10. "Run Automatically" checkbox is checked again. So it can not be unchecked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms