Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Created a disconnected App with entitlements
- Provisioned Disconnected App to an end user
- Requested for disconnected App Entitlement and approved at Request level
- The Entitlement request status is : Request Approved Fulfillment Pending
Entry in the ENT_ASSIGN table for same is with ENT_STATUS=In Progress
- Created a User certification with the user provisioned with the disconnected App and selected All entitlements and reviewer as - Xelsysadm
- Executed the certification scheduler
- Task got assigned to the reviewer : Xelsysadm
- Logged in as Xelsysadm and found in task in the Dashboard.
- On clicking the same could find the user to be certified And same had Application Instance (already Provisioned) and Entitlement (yet to be provisioned and current In progress)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms