Duplicate Account Name is Displayed in Entitlement Certification when a User has Two Accounts with the Same Entitlement.
(Doc ID 2094128.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate account is displayed in entitlement certification when a user has two accounts with the same entitlement.
Use Case :
1. Any target can be used like OUD.
2. Create user in OIM and provision two accounts to the target (example test001 and newtest001).
3. For each account request the same entitlement.
4. Create an entitlement certification for that entitlement.
5. On opening the certification, two entries as expected. However, it displays the same account and not different accounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!