Unable to Add New Lines in af:RichTextEditor
(Doc ID 2097250.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Migrated an application from 12.1.2 ADF to 12.1.3 ADF (by opening in JDeveloper 12.1.3)
2. Selected to deploy the application to EAR file.
3. Installed EAR file onto Weblogic 12.1.3 environment.
4. Opened up the popup with the Rich Text Editor - and entered sometext
5. Pressed Enter key to go to the next line.
Rich Text Editor submitted straight away, preventing user from finishing the text input.
On enter key, the cursor should go to the next line.
The rich text editor submits.
Upgrade from JDeveloper from 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document