Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Migrated an application from 12.1.2 ADF to 12.1.3 ADF (by opening in JDeveloper 12.1.3)
2. Selected to deploy the application to EAR file.
3. Installed EAR file onto Weblogic 12.1.3 environment.
4. Opened up the popup with the Rich Text Editor - and entered sometext
5. Pressed Enter key to go to the next line.
Rich Text Editor submitted straight away, preventing user from finishing the text input.
On enter key, the cursor should go to the next line.
The rich text editor auto submits.
Upgrade from JDeveloper 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms