OIM Add All Button Grayed Out When Selecting "Just show my directs"
(Doc ID 2099013.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Logged in OIM as a manager > Catalog > Request for Others > clicked add icon > Advanced Search for Target Users window opens > click the checkbox for “Just show my directs” > the Add All button is grayed out.
1. Login to Identity Self Service application as a manager.
2. Under Requests select Catalog.
3. Under Request For, select Others.
4. Click the green "+" icon.
5. Advanced Search for Target Users opens up.
6. Note that the Add All button does not work.
7. Check the "Just show my directs" checkbox.
8. Note that the "Add All" button is grayed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document