Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OIM 184.108.40.206.0 filtering a UDF in a certification clears out the values of other UDF in that certification.
Test case details:
1. Create a Lookup with several pair of values.
2. Create a UDF lookup with the previous lookup created.
3. Create a UDF text
4. Add these UDFs to the user create/view/modify page.
5. Create a disconnected application instance and a disconnected entitlement.
6. Create several users and provide values for those UDFs.
7. Provision the disconnected app and entitlement to those users.
8. Create an entitlement certification for the disconnected entitlement.
9. Add to this entitlement certification the lookup fields ( Document 1642468.1 - How to add additional columns In Certification - Manage Columns.)
10. Make these UDF filterable (Document 2095413.1 - How to Make a Certification Filterable)
Try to filter one of the UDFs and you will see that the other UDF gets cleared out. See below screenshot.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms