Request Status and Type in Track Requests Are Not Getting Translated and Shown in English
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.5 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying localization at the browser level, while viewing the Request Summary Details, the values of Request Status and Type are displayed in English. However the labels have the localization applied.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Role 'TestRole'
2. Log in as an end-user and request for the role.
3. Modify browser settings to set Language Preferences to include any foreign
language (For example Hungarian)
4. Refresh the page and confirm localization is applied.
5. Log in as end-user or xelsysadm, click on 'Track Request' to search for
6. Click on the Request ID to view the Request Summary Details.
7. The values of Request Status and Type are displayed in English. For
example, Request Status - Obtaining Request Approval Type - Assign Roles)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms