Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Logon Manager client fails to authenticate a user with a Smart card after upgrading to a 64-bit workstation and ESSO-LM 64-bit.
"The verification process was not successful. The certificate used when setting up ESSO-LM smart card access could not be located."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Install ESSO-LM 188.8.131.52.1 on a 64-bit workstation.
- Logs onto the new workstation with Smart card.
- Access an application to recognized by ESSO-LM. Authentication fails with error message.
- Windows workstation replaced with 64-bit platform.
- ESSO-LM 64-bit client installed on the new workstation.
- User issued a new smart card with new certificate and PIN.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms