Opening Document From Search Result Page Opens In The Home Portal Not Its Respective Portal
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In WebCenter Portal when searching with the default search (Live Search), when:
- Clicking on a document from the search results it is opening the document but it redirects the page to the home portal instead of showing the document in a popup window
- Clicking on any of the links for the WebCenter Content results, a nearly blank page with only the navigation, header, and footer comes up and the document is not displayed
This should be keeping the same Portal open and just opening the document in a popup window which that allows you to further select open in respective Portal.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Search for any document, on the "Live Search" box
- A list of documents related with test show up, scroll to the documents that come from UCM.
Example: Documents (WebCenterSpaces-ucm)
- Click on any document.
-->it is here where nothing into it. The URL formed is:
- If looking for the same document inside UCM - documents shows up correctly.
- If click on the documents inside Portal, but not the ones displayed as result of the search, it works perfectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms