Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Identity Self Service
Long title names lead to actions menu and buttons getting cut off from the page, making the page non-functional for manual provision actions.
With tens of thousands of entitlements in the catalog, some have longer display names and that can cause the actions menu and buttons on the upper right to get cut off. Add to that the App Instance names can be long or the user login names or descriptive field etc...
No horizontal scroll bar is displayed either.
This used to work fine in PS2, but after upgrading to PS3, some of the names cause the Manual Fulfillment and Pending Approvals pages to be unusable.
The action menu and related buttons should always be display so actions can take place for those tasks requiring them.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a disconnected app instance, such as: Disconnected Application Instance 01
2. Optionally have a child for entitlements and use longer names for the entitlements
3. Request the above app instance for a user with a long user login, such as an email address
4. Supply the descriptive field (in this case account login) with 20 chars or more of text
5. Provide any required approvals
6. Go to Self Service -> Provisioning Tasks -> Manual Fulfillment
7. See the length of the item just submitted is fairly long
8. Click that entry and see that the buttons can get cropped off the edge
9. Even changing the screen-width via the drop down menu is not always enough due to the poor trimming
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms