Removing Resource From Access Policy Through UI Removes Wrong Resource.
(Doc ID 2105894.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to update an access policy and remove a resource via the UI,the first resource in the select box gets removed instead of the resource selected.
The resource selected for removal should be removed instead of the first resource in the list
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sandbox
2. Create 5 resources (disconnected resources are also fine)
3. Publish the sandbox
4. Create an access policy and add these 5 resources to the provisioning list.
5. Open the access policy just created and change the 'Resources to be provisioned by this access policy'
6. Select any resource for removal and click continue
7. You will notice that the first resource is removed instead of the resource selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!