Opening an Excel File via Weblayout URL in WebCemter Content (WCC) Webless Environment Prompts with Unnecessary Login
(Doc ID 2111872.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening Excel contents via IE with web view-able URL:
- Content in webless storage via weblayout
- Excel application shows login prompt
- Already authenticated in IE
- Allows access to WCC via Cancel on Login dialog
- File name is displayed as "idcplg" after passing the login dialog. see <Document 2111893.1>
Issued does not present:
- when opening content via vault URL (even in webless storage)
- opening the content in non-webless storage
This issue occurs in the system which uses Webless store.
See also following document about Webless store:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrating Oracle WebCenter Content 11g Release 1 (11.1.1) (E26692-05)
12 Managing a File Store System
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document