Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Revoke Entitlements for a disconnected application, request status should be "Request Approved and Fulfillment Pending" (As manual fulfillment is still pending) but status is changing to completed state.
1. Install OIM 22.214.171.124
2. Create a disconnected application instance Disco1. Publish the sandbox.
3. Create a user TEST1
4. Login as TEST1 and request Disco1 app instance.
5. Login as XELSYSADM and approve the request.
6. The status of the request is now "Request Approved Fulfillment Pending".
7. As XELSYSADM complete the Manual Fulfillment task assigned to you.
8. Request goes to Request Completed. So far expected.
9. Login as TEST1 and request a revoke of the account
10. As XELSYSADM approve the request.
11. Check in Track Requests, you will see the request is directly set to Request Completed.
12. Even if there is still a manual fulfillment task assigned to XELSYSADM
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms