OIM Request Is In Completed State When The Fulfillment Is Pending For Entitlements Related To Disconnected Application
(Doc ID 2114212.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Revoke Entitlements for a disconnected application, request status should be "Request Approved and Fulfillment Pending" (since manual fulfillment is still pending) but status is changing to completed state.
1. In OIM 126.96.36.199 and create a sandbox.
2. Create a disconnected application instance. Publish the sandbox.
3. Create a user
4. Log in as that user and request the disconnected app instance.
5. Log in as OIM system administrator and approve the request.
6. The status of the request is now "Request Approved Fulfillment Pending".
7. As OIM system administrator complete the Manual Fulfillment task assigned to you.
8. Request goes to Request Completed. So far expected.
9. Now log in as that end user and request a revoke account request for the same account.
10. As OIM system administrator approve the request.
11. Check in Track Requests, you will see the request is directly set to Request Completed.
12. Even if there is still a manual fulfillment task assigned to XELSYSADM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!