NotSeriablizableException: When Replicating J2EE HTTP Session To Other Cluster Nodes
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.6 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OIM/WebLogic is throwing an exception when trying to replicate J2EE HTTP Session to other cluster nodes. java.io.NotSeriablizableException is observed in the log files.
- A cluster with Oracle Http Server is set up.
- Initially 2 OIM servers are up.Do some operations in UI.
- The operation requests go to oim_server2(observed through logs)
- Bring down oim_server2 and continue accessing UI.
- java.io.NotSeriablizableException seen in the logs and the UI may not be accessible
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms