NotSerializableException: On Clicking User Certification in a Clustered Setup
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NotSerializableException error seen when clicking on User Certification in a Clustered Setup.
1. Login into OIM and change the system property 'OIG.IsIdentityAuditorEnabled' value to TRUE (if not done).
2. Create a user called "testuser1".
3. Goto 'Identity' url and navigate to Compliance ----> Identity certification --> Definition.
4. Create a two phase review user certification (say Cert1 ) by setting reviewer1 as 'testuser1'. (select all default options). In 'Base Selection' step, select some user criteria that yields some
Note: How to make certification two phase ?
In 'Configuration' step, select the check box 'Allow multi-phased review'. In 'Reviewers' step, select the check box 'Enable Phase 2 review process'
5. Once the user certification is completed, run the certification. It should produce some records.
6. Logout and login as reviewers i,e 'testuser1'.
7. Navigate to Identity certification --> Dashboard'
8. Click on certification created i,e Cert1.
The below error is seen consistently:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms