How to create JSON Payload using REST/JSON Datacontrol
(Doc ID 2116759.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using JDeveloper 220.127.116.11, this document explains the options to create a JSON Payload when using a REST/JSON Datacontrol.
While following the below steps and doing the POST operation, you will get the payload as empty.
1) Create the REST connection as per documentation.
2) Create the REST DataControl (A generic DataControl) based on the Generic REST connection
3) Create a resourcePath, set DataFormat JSON and check POST
4) Parse Payload from Sample Code:
5) Finish the DC
6) Create a new ADF page and drag and drop the operation from the DataControl on the page (as ADF Parameter Form)
7) Run the page, Enter a value in the input box and push the button. That will invoke the operation (POST), but the payload is empty
How to retrieve the correct payload in JSON Format ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document