Entitlement Requests are Not Routed To Home Screen Pending Approvals Button
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entitlement Requests in Identity Self service are not routed to home screen Pending Approvals. The request can be found in the Inbox after clicking the drop-down for the username in the top right corner, but this request should go to Pending Approvals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as requester user
2. Submit request for self
3. Add Access > Add an app instance to cart
5. Log out of requester user
6. Login as approver user
7. Click Pending Approvals (request awaiting approval does not appear)
8. Click user login in top right of screen > Click Inbox
9. In Inbox, request that is awaiting approval appears.
The workflow contains only one human task.
Due to this issue, users have to take extra steps in going to Inbox to find their approvals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms