Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to upgrade ODI Repository from version 12.1.3 to 12.2.1, following the steps:
- Run the Upgrade Assistant (ua.bat) of ODI 12.2.1 which is located under $ODI_HOME/oracle_common/upgrade/bin.
- Select "Individual Selected Schema" --> "Oracle Data Integrator" -->
- Check the following in the prerequisite tab:
- "All Affected Data is Backed up.",
- "Database version is certified by Oracle for Fusion Middle Ware upgrade",
- "Certification and system requirements have been met"
- Connect to DB Server using connection string host_db_name:db_port:SID ,the following error occurs:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms