Unable to Login to Portal After Move the OID to a New Database WWC-41417 ORA-24247
(Doc ID 2118774.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2019
Applies to:Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release FMW11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade the database and move the OID to this new database, when attempting to log in to the portal, it redirect to the OAM log in page and prompt user name and password, the log in is successful, but Portal Page shows the following error:
internal error (WWC-00006) Unexpected error encountered in wwsec_app_priv.process_signon (User-Defined Exception) (WWC-41417)
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
- Install RDBMS 12c.
- Create new tablespaces (including Portal data files).
- Perform export from the current database and transport the dump file to the new server.
- Perform full database import.
- Install WLS and WLS patches.
- Install Oracle OID 188.8.131.52.
- Migrate OiD to 64 bit.
- Update the "tnsnames" file for the portal instance.
- Update the data source through the console.
OiD moved to a new Database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document