Unable to Login to Portal After Move the OID to a New Database WWC-41417 ORA-24247
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade the database and move the OID to this new database, when attempting to log in to the portal, it redirect to the OAM log in page and prompt user name and password, the log in is successful, but Portal Page shows the following error:
internal error (WWC-00006) Unexpected error encountered in wwsec_app_priv.process_signon (User-Defined Exception) (WWC-41417)
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
- Install RDBMS 12c.
- Create new tablespaces (including Portal data files).
- Perform export from the current database and transport the dump file to the new server.
- Perform full database import.
- Install WLS and WLS patches.
- Install Oracle OID 184.108.40.206.
- Migrate OiD to 64 bits.
- Update the "tnsnames" file for the portal instance.
- Update the data source through the console.
OiD moved to a new Database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms