OAM 220.127.116.11 : Post Authentication rule to switch to TAPScheme (OAAM) does not work.
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: OAM 22.214.171.124 with Authentication Policy configured with Post Authentication rule to switch to TAPScheme based on user attributes (such as user.userMap['uid'] == 'user.1') does not work.
Steps replicate the issue.
1. User visits a LDAPScheme protected page
2. User is prompted by OAM for a username and password
3. Post-authentication rule kicks when the rule evaluates to true.
4. Authentication scheme is switched to TOTPScheme
5. The user is not redirected to oaam login.
oam_server1-diagnostic.log has messages as below :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms