OAM 126.96.36.199 : Post Authentication rule to switch to TAPScheme (OAAM) does not work.
(Doc ID 2120668.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: OAM 184.108.40.206 with Authentication Policy configured with Post Authentication rule to switch to TAPScheme based on user attributes (such as user.userMap['uid'] == 'user.1') does not work.
Steps replicate the issue.
1. User visits a LDAPScheme protected page
2. User is prompted by OAM for a username and password
3. Post-authentication rule kicks when the rule evaluates to true.
4. Authentication scheme is switched to TOTPScheme
5. The user is not redirected to oaam login.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document