Unable To View The Violation Details If Application Instance Entitlement Contains Parentheses
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to view violation details if application instance entitlement contains parentheses.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a disconnected application instance with an entitlement that has a display name (Ent001)
- Assign the disconnected application instance and entitlement to one user.
- Create an Identity Audit Rule for that entitlement such as:
appType[SampleApp].appInstance[SampleApp].account[*].UD_ENTITLE[*].catalog.DisplayName Equal (Ent001)
- Note that the names SampleApp and UD_ENTITLE depend on the name of the application instance (SampleApp) and name of the child form (Entitle) you used when creating the app instance.
- Create Policy based on the above rule
- Create a scan definition based on all your users and the above policy.
- Run the scan and once completed click view scans.
- You will see that you get one Violation.
- Open the scan and click the policy violation, one will get the following Error message:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms