Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In-place upgrade from OIM 11gR2 PS2 to OIM 11gR2 PS3: During the run of Patch Set Assistant, the tool failed to examine the OIM schema during the schema examination step (it succeeded in examining all other schemas without error).
The exception in the Patch Set Assistant log is as follows:
- Backups of Database and Filesystem
- Upgrade of JDK from 1.7.0_55 to 1.7.0_80
- Application of version 10.3.6 WLS patches 13114768, 13351178, 14174803, 14404715, 14809365, 15865825, 18398295
- Upgrade of SOA bits to 18.104.22.168.0
- Upgrade of OIM bits to 22.214.171.124.0
- Creation of BIPLATFORM schema
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms