WebCenter Content (WCC) Desktop Integration Suite (DIS) Inconsistent, Incorrect Information, Slow to Load or Empty Search Results
(Doc ID 2127629.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a search is executed via DIS (WEI, Email, MS, etc) the results are inconsistent, slow, wrong, freeze or no results are returned. The following are samples of possible Search issues:
- ERROR: "The search is complete. There are no results to display" Execute a right-click 'refresh' action in the search results pane; correct results are displayed.
- Windows Explorer freezes or crashes.
- DIS Search results displays the incorrect timestamp for the content item compared to the timestamp from the DIS Preview Pane.
- No results returned when using Framework Folders, unless the “Include Subfolders” checkbox is checked.
- Folder search using 'Include Subfolders' returns incorrect results.
- Unable to conduct a search (not available option) using DIS client.
- DIS search does not work the first time in Windows Explorer Integration (WEI).
- Search results are slow to display when returning a large number of results.
- Search results are displaying the internal metadata values instead of the Display value set.
Upgrade to older DIS version. Newer DIS Client not installed on user workstation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document