Oracle Access Manager (OAM 11g) with OAM 10g Webgate Still Causing Domino Server To Crash
(Doc ID 2128239.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.6 and later
COREid Access - Version 10.1.4.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager (OAM 11g) with Oracle Access Manager (OAM 10g) Webgate Still Causing Domino Server To Crash
- Already applied one off ... <Bug:20196104> - when oam server unreachable/has crashed, domino servers with Webgate crash
- Authentication between the Domino servers and OAM works great 99.9% of the time.
- Issue started within a couple of weeks of configuring Domino to authenticate via OAM
- When the issue occurs, it resolves itself by restarting the Domino service
- Once the issue is resolved, there is no pattern to when it will occur again, A day or two, or a couple of weeks, or a month.
OAM WebGate - Platform: Win64 - WebServer: DSAPI64 - Release: 10.1.4.3.0 BP13-IP17 - BuildVersion: B64
Domino Server 8.5.3 FP6
Issue started within a couple of weeks of configuring Domino to authenticate via OAM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document