Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be seen in JDeveloper 188.8.131.52.0 and reproduced by following the below mentioned steps:
1) Create new ADF Fusion Web Application.
2) Create connection to Oracle Database.
3) Create Entity Object by "Business Components From Tables".
4) Create New Default View Object for Entity.
5) Create New Application Module and include View Object in it.
6) Create new page on view project by New\Page\Create JSF Page.
7) Drag And Drop View from Data Controls to new page.
8) Select "Table / List View", then "ADF Table".
9) Click Row Selection combo box to SingleRow.
10) Click flags: Enable Sorting, Enable Filtering, Read-Only Table.
11) Drag And Drop "delete" operation on a new colum.
11) Run page.
12) Select any row by clicking on it to ensure that it gets selected.
13) Press Sorting (asc or desc) on any column header.
14) Now, select any row in table (not the first) and try to delete with the delete button, the first row is deleted.
The following row related actions have also been reported as working incorrectly after the corresponding table was sorted based on values of a column:
- Selection: The link between the selected row highlighted on the web page and the underlying iterator is broken. The iterator always returns the first row as the selected row, irrespective of which row was highlighted as selected on the web page.
- Deletion: The first row is deleted irrespective of the row shown selected on the web page.
- Edit: The first row attribute values are edited irrespective of the row shown selected on the web page.
- Create/Insert: Not possible to insert a new row.
- Export to Excel: The table is repeatedly rendered in an infinite loop. The export file never gets created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms