Opening/Closing Tags in IdocScript are Converted to HTML Character Entities in NeedToKnow (NTK) Component
(Doc ID 2129513.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WebCenter Content (WCC) user is unable to edit the IdocScript in NTK Content Security Configuration Information (126.96.36.199 BP 19).
Error: Server Request Failed
Unable to execute service UPDATE_NTK_SECURITY_CONFIG_INFO and function updateNTKSecurityConfigInfo.
The error was caused by an internally generated issue. The error has been logged.
Reproduced at will by following steps:
1. On a 188.8.131.52 BP 19 instance, enable the NeedToKnow(NTK) component from ComponentWizard (see Doc ID 1333446.1) and restart WCC Server.
2. Log into WCC as administrator.
3. Navigate to Administration --> (click on) NTK Configuration Information.
4. Click Edit on the top-right corner --> Select Content Security Configuration Information.
5. Under Read Options change:
a. Use Security to Yes
b. Limit Access to Yes
c. Type the following into the Script box:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document