WebLogic Server Admin Console Processor Load Displays N/A
Last updated on MAY 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.6 to 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Processor Load is shown as 'NA' in the WebLogic Admin Console, for WebLogic servers running with JDK 1.6 or 1.7.
Following are the steps to replicate the scenario:
- Create WLS domains for WLS 10.3.6 or WLS 12.1.2 with JDK 1.6 or 1.7.
- Login to the WebLogic Admin Console and navigate to Environment -> Servers.
- Click on 'Customize this table' and add the option 'Processor Load' and click on 'Apply.'
- You can observe that the value for 'Processor Load' is shown as 'NA.'
- If JRockit is used, the value for 'Processor Load' is displayed correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms