WebLogic Server Admin Console Processor Load Displays N/A
(Doc ID 2131806.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.6 to 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Processor Load is shown as 'NA' in the WebLogic Admin Console, for WebLogic servers running with JDK 1.6 or 1.7.
Following are the steps to replicate the scenario:
- Create WLS domains for WLS 10.3.6 or WLS 12.1.2 with JDK 1.6 or 1.7.
- Login to the WebLogic Admin Console and navigate to Environment -> Servers.
- Click on 'Customize this table' and add the option 'Processor Load' and click on 'Apply.'
- You can observe that the value for 'Processor Load' is shown as 'NA.'
- If JRockit is used, the value for 'Processor Load' is displayed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document