Last updated on JUNE 03, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Connector installation is failing while using Google Chrome browser (Version: 40.0.2214.115) and OIM is not providing any useful information to the administrator who is trying to install the connector. All it says on sysadmin UI is "A system error occurred. Contact the Oracle Identity Manager System Administrator."
Error being thrown is log:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
(1) Copy the connector bits to <OIM_HOME>/server/ConnectorDefaultDirectory
(2) Logged in /sysadmin console as xelsysadm using Google Chrome browser (Version: 40.0.2214.115)
(3) Clicked on 'Manage Connector' menu item and then on 'Install' button
(4) Selected Connector (for example: 'Oracle DB UM') to be installed
(5) Follow the Install Wizard steps
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms