Connector Installation Is Failing Due to UI Submitting the Data Twice
(Doc ID 2132074.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Connector installation is failing while using Google Chrome browser (Version: 40.0.2214.115) and OIM is not providing any useful information to the administrator who is trying to install the connector. All it says on sysadmin UI is "A system error occurred. Contact the Oracle Identity Manager System Administrator."
Error being thrown is log:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
(1) Copy the connector bits to <OIM_HOME>/server/ConnectorDefaultDirectory
(2) Logged in /sysadmin console as xelsysadm using Google Chrome browser (Version: 40.0.2214.115)
(3) Clicked on 'Manage Connector' menu item and then on 'Install' button
(4) Selected Connector (for example: 'Oracle DB UM') to be installed
(5) Follow the Install Wizard steps
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!